The annual conference is a chance for physicians to develop relationships that they can leverage for years to come. It’s also an opportunity for them to help shape DNS. With many communities across Nova Scotia facing challenges with physician recruitment and retention, the gathering is a unique opportunity for physicians to share learned experiences and help support each other.
2019 Annual Conference
The 2019 annual conference will be held on the evening of June 7 and all day on June 8 in Halifax.
- Wine and cheese opening reception on Friday night
- Hot breakfast
- Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Education sessions
- Achievement Awards luncheon
- Board reception and President’s Wrap Party
- Virtual attendance: delegates can attend the business sessions and participate and vote at the annual general meeting via webinar
Registration for in-person and webinar attendance will open in February 2019.