Three ways to save
Members of DNS are eligible for three Telusoffers:
- Save 30% on your monthly bill on select two-year plans1
- Great discounts on your new smartphone with a two-year plan2
- Share data, plus save more when you add each family member you add to your account3
- Available for customers who activate a two-year, in-market Premium Plus plan for Employee Purchase Program (EPP) account. Rate plan discount only applicable on select two-year Your Choice rate plans. Monthly discount of 30% will be applied starting from first bill. Rate plan discount not eligible for features. Existing Telus Consumer postpaid customers are not eligible. Customers must validate their employment to be eligible for the EPP. The billing party must be a DNS member. Proof of affiliation with DNS is required upon activation. Offer cannot be combined with other code-based offers. SIM not included.
- Up to $400 device subsidy valid only on a two-year in-market Premium Plus plan for Employee and Partner Plan (EPP) accounts. This offer cannot be stacked onto any other wireless in-market offer. Existing Telus Consumer postpaid customers are not eligible for the hardware credit.
- Available to primary account holders with a Tekus Your Choice Plan when adding a new line with an in-market mobility plan with shared data. Credit of $10/month for 24 months for accounts adding a line in Quebec. Credit of $5/month for 24 months for accounts adding a line in rest of the Canada. Credit for the additional line will appear on customer’s bill following activation. Subscribers must all be on the same account. Only one data option is required per account. Share data on up to nine additional devices, including tablets. Employee Purchase Program (EPP) accounts only. Telus reserves the right to remove discount if customer no longer meets eligibility requirements. Offer subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with other code-based offers.