You can easily submit your claims and review a summary of all of your claims on GroupNet for Plan Members; this can be handy for income tax purposes.
To submit claims online, you will need to be registered for GroupNet for Plan Members and signed up for direct deposit of claim payments with eDetails. For online claim submissions, your Explanation of Benefits will only be available online.
Use GroupNet for Plan Members to create a summary of your claim history by patient and/or benefit, sorted by service date or service description.
GroupNet Mobile App – a free mobile app that lets you use your phone to:
- Submit claims
- Access your coverage information
- View card information
- GPS capabilities let you locate the nearest provider who will direct bill to Great-West Life
Drug Hub – a virtual medicine cabinet in your pocket:
- Search thousands of medications for their interactions and side effects
- Get reminders for you and your family to take medications on schedule
- Know when you’re running low and when to order refills
Text Messaging – get instant access to your benefit details:
- Available when you sign up for GroupNet Plan Member site
- Receive texts from Great-West Life advising when your claims have been paid
- Great-West Life must receive claims for benefits within 15 months from the date of service.