Your physician advisor can help you:
- Understand Master Agreement, Alternative Payment Plan (APP) and Return of Service (ROS) contracts*
- Review and negotiate your deliverables documents
- Review and interpret your Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the NSHA
- Access DNS member benefits
- Facilitate a local medical staff association
- Navigate credentialing and privileging processes
- Understand fee structures and file new fee applications
- Resolve issues with billings, audit and appeal
*For assistance with AFP contract matters, email Maureen Connolly, compensation manager, academic funding plans, or call 902-481-4906.
Your physician advisors
Kim Oakley, Physician Advisory Team Lead, will be familiar to many physicians from her role in the 2015 contract negotiations. Since then, she has worked to support physicians with questions about the 2015 Master Agreement and to help physicians resolve APP contract issues.
Brent Andrews and Derek Stewart will continue to provide comprehensive EMR support to physicians while adding community outreach to their portfolios.
Jennifer Girard is a former policy analyst at DNS. She has been the project lead on the Physician Manual Modernization Project and had an integral role in the development of the association’s recent physician engagement position paper.