Supports for a successful transition to blended capitation
The Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA) Primary Health Care team can support practices to provide accessible primary health care to patients through its enhancing access practice supports.
Advanced access principles, including scheduling and efficiency strategies, are tailored to help clinics:
- Explore strategies to reduce delays for services, increase capacity for same-day scheduled appointments, and improve clinic workflows and efficiencies
- Enhance the experience of your patients
- Improve work-life balance for you and your team
Resources to optimize clinic access and efficiency include:
- Advanced Access and Efficiency Workbook (includes measurement tools and resources)
- Strategies for Enhancing Access to Primary Care During COVID-19
- Advanced Access 101 – The Elevator Pitch
- Seven Steps to Advanced Access and Efficiency
- Third Next Available Appointment: What, Why and How
- Quality Improvement Resources
- Webinar series (on-demand recordings):
To learn more about the resources and tools available, visit PHCQuality.ca.