Why join the CMA?
The pandemic has made it clear that the gaps in Canada’s health care system have never been wider, and created a rare momentum for change.
The CMA is advocating for better health, health care and a thriving health workforce at a national level.
Relevant, sustainable reform depends on collaboration with physicians and learners of all ages, stages and specialties, from rural and remote communities as well as big cities.
Your experience and expertise matter. Together, we are unstoppable.
Achieve clinical excellence with clinical practice tools, leadership training and practice management guidance provided by CMA Joule.
CMA members have access to a suite of clinical resources including:
- DynaMed®: evidence-based bullted format point-of-care summaries
- ClinicalKey®: over 1,000 textbooks, 600 ejournals, images, videos and patient handouts
- CPS: current Canadian drug information online
- And more
Other membership benefits provided by CMA Joule include continuing education and other learning opportunities:
- Discounts on leadership courses designed to help you lead through changing times and disruption
- Practice Management Curriculum sessions to gain non-clinical skills as you transition into practice
To find out more about how you can take advantage of your CMA membership now, call our Member Service Representatives.
(888) 855-2555 (weekdays, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST)
Join your national colleagues and become a CMA member today. Simply complete and submit the form below, selecting the appropriate CMA membership category.
This application form cannot be saved. Refreshing your browser or moving away from the application form will result in your information being lost.
* Indicates a required field