The MAMG is a joint governance committee, comprised of representatives from Doctors Nova Scotia and the Department of Health and Wellness. It operates under the governance guidelines outlined in Schedule D of the 2015 Master Agreement.
Physicians interested in serving on MAMG must:
- Be a practising Nova Scotia physician
- Understand the mandate and objectives of the MAMG
- Be able to represent the interests of all Doctors Nova Scotia members
- Be willing to work collaboratively with the Department of Health and Wellness and the Nova Scotia Health Authority
Serving on the MAMG requires:
- Four meetings per year (full morning or afternoon)
- Four Doctors Nova Scotia MAMG meeting preparation teleconferences a year (one hour in duration)
- Occasional additional meetings and/or teleconferences upon request when specific issues need to be addressed
Expression of interest
Doctors Nova Scotia members interested in serving on the MAMG can submit an Expression of Interest form.
|Master Agreement Management Group Membership|
|Michelle Dow||January 2018|
|Kathy Gallagher||February 2021|
|Brian Moses||February 2021|